Monday, May 11, 2009

My little sister (contd..)

Dearest readers, as I had mentioned in my last blog, I had found an adorable little sister. I am naming her as "Anwesha" (This is not her real name, though her name also starts with 'A', but I will keep her real name anonymous). The reason for selecting the name "Anwesha" is her characteristics. She is always in the midst of the quest for something or other.

She is affectionate, sympathetic, tender, warm and kind hearted. She is passionate about few things, but she does value for others passions too. Words are feebler than snow flakes, she can never hurt her enemies too.

(Though recently we fought over many things, sometimes to some extreme too, but hey, who doont fight, at the end after all she is my mini sister. I can bear all fight with her and I know she can too.)

But what I like most about her is her intelligent, humorous, and childsh innocent remarks about topics that we discuss.

Her remarks will be part of my subsequent blogs regularly as opinions.

Welcome "Anwesha", welcome to my blogging world. I am keeping the right to put your remarks (might be distorted sometimes to suit my need [overall context I will keep the same]) in my blog. Your remarks will be part of my blogs. Welcome again.

No comments: